|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Dahua Sling|
|Certification:||OSHA regulations WSTDA standard|
|Model Number:||web sling|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pcs|
|Price:||USD 30,000 / 20'GP|
|Individual Certificates:||Provide Each Endlss Sling||Logo:||We Do It Oursleves|
|Eye Protector:||White Black Or Same As Webbing||Eye Type:||Endless - Type 5|
|Material:||100 % Polyester Heavy Duty Lifting Slings||Layer::||1-4 Layers Sling With Smooth Surface|
|Width::||1 In - 12 Inches Endless Loop||Standard:||OSHA Regulations WSTDA Standard|
|Packing:||Blank Or Printed Boat Lift Straps||Sling Type:||Type 5 Endless|
|Item:||Synthetic Web Sling||Eye Size::||10.00 InL|
endless webbing sling,
endless lifting straps
Heavy Duty Synthetic Web Slings Endless Loop - Type 5 Synthetic Web Sling Yellow Polyester tuff tag
All our lifting slings and lifting straps are made of highly durable, heavy-duty polyester webbing. These lifting slings (sometimes called lifting straps) are in stock in numerous widths and lengths. Slings come in various styles: flat eye and eye, twisted eye, endless, and endless round to meet your specific application.
These lifting slings meet or exceed all WSTDA standards and OSHA regulations.
We manufacture our lifting slings and straps and can quickly custom build whatever type of lifting sling your need.
All lifting straps manufactured or provided by NANJING DAHUA meet or exceed all OSHA regulations as well as WSTDA standards.
|Part #||Width||Ply||Rated Capacity in Pounds|
|Rigging Technique||Basket Leg Angle|
- Do not attempt to use sling above rated lifting capacity.
- When selecting a sling,it is very important to consider the angles at which the sling will be used.
- Slings are subject to cutting when ifting items with sharp egeds.In this case,always use protective sleeves
- Do not use a damaged sling,and se only if trained.
- Do not tie knots in sling webbing as strength is greatly reduced.
- Never drag a sling beneth from a load which is resting on it.
- Chemical active environments can affect the strength of slings
- Inspect slings weekly or more frequently depending on the sling use conditions.
- Always strore slings in a cool,dry and dark place to extend the working lift.
- Always read and understand the operating instructions before use.
- Failure to comply with this warning may result in serious load damageand death or injury.
Storing and Handling Belt Slings
Never return wet, damaged or contaminated slings to storage. They should be cleaned with clear water and dried
naturally. Never force dry belt slings. Store belt slings hung from non-rusting pegs which allow the free circulation of
air. The storage area should be dry, clean, free of any contaminates and shaded from direct sunlight. Do not alter,
modify or repair a belt sling but refer such matters to a Competent Person.
NOTE: The material from which the sling is manufactured may be identified by the colour of the label or printing on
the label: Polyester = Blue, Polyamide (Nylon) = Green, Polypropylene = Brown and the sling may also be dyed with
a colour code to indicate SWL.
Detailes of Packing & Shipping:
1. Packing: Carton case or pallet or other customized
2. Shipping: by ship or by air
3. Sample: Free but the freight
4. Payment: 30% payment in advance
5. Deliever time: 1 container for 1 month
6. Load port: Shanghai or other ports in China
Believe we are your right project partner as we own:
1. Superior Quality & Reasonable Price
2. Complete Project Management System
3. Almost 10 years experience of OEM/ ODM service
4. Large Production Capacity
5. Professional Pre-Sales Service & Satisfaction After-Sales Service
Contact Person: Mr. Gao
Tel: 0086 25 5705 3551