|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||DAHUA SLING|
|Model Number:||round sling|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pcs|
|Price:||USD 30,000 / 20'GP|
|Packaging Details:||pvc bag carton and pallets|
|Delivery Time:||10-50 days|
|Supply Ability:||10 containers/month|
|Material:||Polyester||Color:||Purple Green Yellow ...|
|Length:||Customized||Logo:||We Print It For You|
|W.L.L:||1 Ton To 30ton||Shipping Port:||Nanjing For FCL, Shanghai For LCL|
|Safety Factor:||5:1 6:1 7:1 8:1||Spacial Round Sling:||Highly Flexible And Adaptable Lifting Sling|
polyester round slings,
round webbing sling
Heavy duty lifting polyester round sling endless type made by Dahua Sling established 1993
- Color coded according to EN 1492-2.
- According to Machine Directive 98/37/EC.
- Safety Factor: 7:1; 8:1
- Safety Factor of 6:1 or 5:1 is available upon request
4 . Indication of working load limits(will) by color number of stripes and printing on sling and label.
5. If the core material no break, no loss of strength from abrasion, there is a simple ness way, it is easy to differentiate to decide if the sling is taken away from service or not.
6. 100% polyester has less than 3% extension at rated capacity, and will return originally length, and 9-12% extension at break.
-Standard Export Package
|1T ROUND SLING||Model||Color||Safety factor||Width(mm)||M.B.S|
|2T ROUND SLING||Model||Color||Safety factor||Width(mm)||M.B.S|
|3T ROUND SLING||Model||Color||Safety factor||Width(mm)||M.B.S|
|4T ROUND SLING||Model||Color||Safety factor||Width(mm)||M.B.S|
|5T ROUND SLING||Model||Color||Safety factor||Width(mm)||M.B.S|
|6T ROUND SLING||Model||Color||Safety factor||Width(mm)||M.B.S|
|8T ROUND SLING||Model||Color||Safety factor||Width(mm)||M.B.S|
|10T ROUND SLING||Model||Color||Safety factor||Width(mm)||M.B.S|
Endless round sling is an all-purpose lifting sling, which is both high strong and non-damaging to its load. Extremely light in weight and infinitely flexible in all directions, it is easy and quick to manipulate even when awkwardly shaped or fragile loads are being lifted.
The features of endless round sling
1. Color-coded to international standard for indentification of lifting capacity
2. With special thickness jacket and sleeves extend working life.
3. Each black strip is equal to 1ton capacity, it is easy to differentiate sling capacity.
4.WLL and length is clearly printed on surface of sling.
5.Bearing point can be roated for longer working lift
6. The lifting capacity will not be affected if the core load bearing loops are not damaged
7. 100% polyester has less than 3% extension at rated capacity, and will return originally length, and 9-12% extension at break.
8.Clearly tag with serial number and a copy of certificate together with one sling.
9. Working temperature range: -40 -100 .
When using round slings always:
• Store and handle roundslings correctly.
• Inspect roundslings and accessories before use and before placing into storage.
• Follow safe slinging practices, as given overleaf.
• Position the bight for choke lift at 120°(natural angle).
• Apply correct mode factor for the slinging arrangement.
• Use protection (to avoid cutting, friction etc) and fittings which allow the sling to form smooth radii.
When using round slings never:
• Attempt to shorten, knot or tie roundslings.
• Expose roundslings to direct heat or flames.
• Use roundslings at temperatures above 80°C or below 0°C without consulting the supplier.
• Expose roundslings to chemicals without consulting the supplier.
• Shock load roundslings.
• Use roundslings with cut or damaged outer covers.
Selecting the Correct Sling
Roundslings are available in a range of materials and sizes in endless sling form. Select the slings to be used and plan the lift taking the following into account: Material - polyester is resistant to moderate strength acids but is damaged by alkalis; polyamide (Nylon) is virtually immune to alkalis but is damaged by acids; polypropylene is little affected by acids or alkalis but is damaged by some solvents, tars and paints. Capacity - the sling must be both long enough and strong enough for the load and the slinging method. Apply the mode factor for the slinging method. For use at temperatures exceeding 80°C or below 0°C refer to the suppliers instructions. If the slings are to be used in multi-leg arrangement the angle formed between the legs should not be less than 30° or greater than 90°. If abrasion, heat generated by friction or cutting from edges or corners which may damage the sling are likely, select a
sling fitted with additional protective sleeves and/or use suitable packing. Storing and Handling Roundslings Never return wet, damaged or contaminated slings to storage. They should be cleaned with clear water and dried naturally.
Never force dry roundslings.
Store roundslings by hanging on non-rusting pegs which allow the free circulation of air. The storage area should be dry, clean, free of any contaminates and shaded from direct sunlight. Do not alter, modify or repair a roundsling but refer such matters to a Competent Person. NOTE: The material from which the roundsling is manufactured may be identified by the colour of the label or printing on the label: Polyester = Blue, Polyamide (Nylon) = Green, Polypropylene = Brown. The outer sleeve of the sling will also be colour coded to indicate the SWL in straight pull.
Using Roundslings Safely
• Do not attempt lifting operations unless you understand the use of the equipment, the slinging procedures and the mode factors to be applied.
• Do not use defective slings or accessories.
• Check for correct engagement with fittings and appliances, ensuring smooth radii are formed which allow the sling to assume its naturally flattened form under load. Do not overcrowd fittings.
• Position the bight for a choke lift at the natural (120°) angle to prevent friction being generated.
• Keep labels away from hooks and fittings.
• Take the load steadily and avoid shock loads.
• Do not leave suspended loads unattended. In an emergency cordon off the area.
In-service Inspection and Maintenance
Maintenance requirements are minimal. Roundslings may be cleaned with clear water. Remember weak
chemical solutions will become increasingly stronger by evaporation Regularly inspect roundslings and, in the event of the following defects, refer the sling to a Competent Person for thorough examination: illegible markings; damaged or cut outer cover; damaged stitching; exposed inner core; heat damage; burns; chemical damage.
About Dahua Sling
|Full company name||Nanjing dahua special belt knit Co.,Ltd|
|Business License No.||91320100608919015B|
|Customs Registration No.:||3201930613|
|President:||Mr. Pan wang|
|Mr. Gao Changchun|
|Tel:||0086 25 5705 3551|
Contact Person: jack