|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Dahua Sling|
|Model Number:||eye eye webbing sling|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pcs|
|Price:||USD 30,000 / 20'GP|
|Eye Protector:||White Black Or Same As Webbing||Eye Type:||Flat Folded|
|Material:||100 % Polyester||Safety Factor:||5:1 6:1 7:1 8:1|
Double Ply Polyester Webbing Sling Eye & Eye polyester webbing slings 4T Russian
Belt loop straps Textile is a flat, flexible, belt lifting device, made from 100% polyester. The hinges are reinforced with a special textile sling fabric to protect against abrasion.
Polyester webbing slings width: 120mm
Line length: Any
Capacity: 4 ton
The material used for the production of textile sling - polyester. It is resistant to most acids and alkalis are not highly concentrated.
Operating temperature at which the textile slings are recommended: - 40 ° to + 100 ° C.
Allowable tension at work: 2-3% of the nominal length of textile slings.
The safety margin of textile slings (safety factor) is 7:1.
Length tolerance: ± 3% of the nominal length.
Labelling of textile slings: Slings fitted blue label that indicates the manufacturer, the workload (WLL) with various methods of slinging, the length of the sling, a sign of conformity with European standards CE, the date of manufacture and so on.
Please pay attention! With us, you can buy textile slings and standard sizes. Our product range can satisfy almost any request in the shortest possible time.
The advantage of textile slings slings compared with other designs and, above all, chain slings and steel wire are:
1. Less weight, in the same capacity. Textile slings much lighter metal. This property is particularly noticeable when working with heavy-duty straps. It is easier to produce movement of the sling under the load easier to start, it's easier to cling to the crane hooks. In this kind of textile slings have no equal. With large-slings can handle one man while the similar lines for the metal it takes a team. In addition, textile slings allow you to save not only human resources but also time spent loading and unloading.
2. Can be used in dealing with sensitive cargo. Goods (especially with soft edges or carefully prepared surfaces) less damaged by the rise. It is this property - the best characterization of textile slings. Metal straps have a small cross-section. Therefore, belt slings for lifting lumber, particle board, metal products made of them cut into the product lines and spoil their appearance. It is also not applicable metal slings and lifting products, with carefully prepared surface (yachts, boats, etc.), as it is left on grooves and notches. Textile slings are much better able to cope with this task, they carefully skirted the goods and do not spoil it, because have considerable flexibility.
3. Safety. In the textile slings are no metal protruding hairs (as in the slings of wire rope), which can lead to injury. Therefore, the use of textile sling helps to solve a very important issue - the safety of workers. As a consequence - the savings for payment of temporary disability and reduce downtime in the workplace.
4. Compactness. Textile slings easy to fold and store. Typically, the metal straps are woven into the storage bulky knot. Metal straps are also impossible to turn gently, as they have resilient properties, they are very difficult to move from place to place. All these shortcomings textile slings are deprived. They can roll up as you like, do they straighten and intertwine with each other. Textile slings take up little space and transportation. They can curl up under the compact size and extended to occupy any vacant niches. These lines can easily be placed, for example, in the cab and always have on hand. Additional space for textile slings just do not want to.
5. The low price of textile slings. It is also not a little important. Compared with the straps of metal, textile slings is much cheaper.
Areas of textile slings
Textile slings actively and universally replacing steel wire sling in the areas of human activity:
- Which uses high-tech equipment and products (nuclear industry, electronics, aviation, space travel);
- When loading and unloading of goods from high-purity and high quality surface (car, small marine equipment (boats, yachts), building finishing materials, art, decoration and advertising);
- In the precision engineering for the transportation of parts with special surface finish (power turbine components, products for military use);
- For transportation of plastic parts;
- For transporting light loads up to 1t., Including loading and unloading operations in supermarkets;
- For different tasks in the home and country farms.
Nanjing Dahua special belt knit Co., Ltd. established in 1993, who the leading manufacturer of the Synethetic Polyester Webbing sling, Round Sling, various Cargo Lashing, Ratchet Tie Down and Logistic Tie Down seirals and Safety Harness. Packing Strap and special all kinds of Lifting Slings and Tie Down Serials based on the request of customers. We are also one of the leading exporter of those sling products.
Dahua Sling are looking for the long term and stable cooperation with the customers from worldwide. If you need any proucts for the lifting and lashing, please feel free to contact us.
|Full company name||Nanjing dahua special belt knit|
|Business License No.||91320100608919015B|
|Export License Registration No.:||0305519|
|ISO9001 No.||TUV Rheinland |
|GS No.||TUV Rheinland [S502223800001] [S50222380 0002]|
|Factory||Self-owned for 25 years (since 1993)|
|Workers||187 workers, 60% with 10+ years experience|
|Export volume||yearly 1200 Tons Ratchet Tie Downs|
|Total Building Size:||24000 Square meters|
|Office Size:||3800 Square meters|
|Address:||No.2 Changsheng Road, Getang, Nanjing, China 210048|
Flat Eye Slings are the most common type of sling. They can be used in all three hitches – Vertical, Choker, and Basket.
Eye-Eye webbing sling is made from high tenacity 100% polyester webbing with reinforced eye loops at both ends.It can be made from one layer to four layers, which we usually call Simplex webbing sling, Duplex webbing sling, Triplex webbing sling and Quadraplex. And the eyes can be made into Flat eyes, Twisted eyes and Reversed eyes. Eye-eye webbing slings are versatile as they can be used in choker, vertical, or basket hitches.Polyester fabric has low elongation, so it’s better able to hold the load without the risk of shocking.OEM service is also available.
|1T WEBBING SLING||Modelo||Color||Safety factor||Widthmm)||M.B.S(kg)|
|2T WEBBING SLING||Modelo||Color||Safety factor||Widthmm)||M.B.S(kg)|
|3T WEBBING SLING||Modelo||Color||Safety factor||Widthmm)||M.B.S|
|4T WEBBING SLING||Modelo||Color||Safety factor||Widthmm)||M.B.S|
|5T WEBBING SLING||Modelo||Color||Safety factor||Widthmm)||M.B.S(kg)|
|6T WEBBING SLING||Modelo||Color||Safety factor||Widthmm))||M.B.S(kg)|
|8T WEBBING SLING||Modelo||Color||Safety factor||Widthmm)||M.B.S|
|10T WEBBING SLING||Modelo||Color||Safety factor||Widthmm)||M.B.S|
- Do not attempt to use sling above rated lifting capacity.
- When selecting a sling,it is very important to consider the angles at which the sling will be used.
- Slings are subject to cutting when ifting items with sharp egeds.In this case,always use protective sleeves
- Do not use a damaged sling,and se only if trained.
- Do not tie knots in sling webbing as strength is greatly reduced.
- Never drag a sling beneth from a load which is resting on it.
- Chemical active environments can affect the strength of slings
- Inspect slings weekly or more frequently depending on the sling use conditions.
- Always strore slings in a cool,dry and dark place to extend the working lift.
- Always read and understand the operating instructions before use.
- Failure to comply with this warning may result in serious load damageand death or injury.
When using flat woven webbing slings always:
• Store and handle belt slings correctly.
• Inspect belt slings and accessories before use and before placing into storage.
• Follow safe slinging practices, as given overleaf.
• Position the bight for choke lift at 120° (natural angle).
• Position the sling so that the load is uniformly spread over its width and protect the sling from sharp edges.
• Apply the correct mode factor for the slinging arrangement.
When using flat woven webbing slings never:
• Attempt to shorten, knot or tie belt slings.
• Expose belt slings to direct heat or flames.
• Use belt slings at temperatures above 80°C or below 0°C without consulting the supplier.
• Expose belt slings to chemicals without consulting the supplier.
• Shock load belt slings.
• Use belt slings which are cut or which have loose or damaged stitching
Selecting the Correct Sling
Belt slings are available in a range of materials and sizes in single leg and endless sling forms. Select the slings to
be used and plan the lift taking the following into account:
Polyester is resistant to moderate strength acids but is damaged by alkalis; polyamide (Nylon) is virtually immune to
alkalis but is damaged by acids; and polypropylene is little affected by acids or alkalis but is damaged by some
solvents, tars and paints.
The sling must be both long enough and strong enough for the load and the slinging method. Apply the mode factor
for the slinging method. For use at temperatures exceeding 80°C or below 0°C refer to the suppliers instructions. If
the slings are used in multi-leg arrangement the angle formed between the legs should not be less than 30° or
greater than 90°. If abrasion, heat generated by friction or cutting from edges or corners are likely, select a sling
fitted with protective sleeves and/or use suitable packing.
Storing and Handling Belt Slings
Never return wet, damaged or contaminated slings to storage. They should be cleaned with clear water and dried
naturally. Never force dry belt slings. Store belt slings hung from non-rusting pegs which allow the free circulation of
air. The storage area should be dry, clean, free of any contaminates and shaded from direct sunlight. Do not alter,
modify or repair a belt sling but refer such matters to a Competent Person.
NOTE: The material from which the sling is manufactured may be identified by the colour of the label or printing on
the label: Polyester = Blue, Polyamide (Nylon) = Green, Polypropylene = Brown and the sling may also be dyed with
a colour code to indicate SWL.
Using Belt Slings Safely
Do not attempt lifting operations unless you understand the use of the equipment, the slinging procedures and the
mode factors to be applied. Do not use defective slings or accessories. Check the correct engagement with fittings
and appliances, ensure smooth radii are formed, do not twist or cross slings and do not overcrowd fittings. Position
the sling so that the load is uniformly spread over its width. Position the bight for a choke lift at the natural (120°)
angle to prevent friction being generated. Ensure that stitching is in the standing part of the sling away from hooks
and other fittings. Take the load steadily and avoid shock loads. Do not leave suspended loads unattended. In an
emergency cordon off the area.
In-service Inspection, Maintenance and Replacement
Inspect slings each day before use, looking for:
Do not use worn or damaged slings or attachments. Discard or repair them. Use damaged slings only after they are repaired, reconditioned, and proof tested by the sling manufacturer or a qualified person. Keep certificates of proof test.
Maintenance requirements are minimal. Belt slings may be cleaned with clear water. Remember weak chemical
solutions will become increasingly stronger by evaporation. Regularly inspect belt slings and, in the event of the
following defects, refer the sling to a Competent Person for thorough examination: illegible markings; damaged,
chaffed or cut webbing; damaged or loose stitching; heat damage; burns; chemical damage; solar degradation;
damaged or deformed end fittings.
Contact Person: jack