|Place of Origin:||Nnajing, China|
|Brand Name:||Dahua Sling|
|Certification:||CE TUV/GS ISO|
|Model Number:||Round sling|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Shrink film, carton and pallets|
|Factory Location:||Nanjing, 3 Hours' Drive From Shanghai||How Many Workers:||200|
|Year Of Establish:||1993||Safety Factor:||5:1, 6:1.7:1.8:1|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Standards:||Meet Or Exceed OSHA And ASME B30.9 Standards|
|VERTICAL::||14,000 LBS||US Typical Capacity:||13,200 LBS|
polyester round slings,
round webbing sling
30Ft Polyester Endless Round Sling Lift Sling Red 14000LB Vertical USA standards
0 Feet Red Round Sling, Rated Capacity:
VERTICAL: 14,000 LBS (US typical capacity: 13,200 LBS)
CHOKER: 11,200 LBS (US typical capacity: 10,600 LBS)
BASKET: 28,000 LBS (US typical capacity: 26,400 LBS)
Comes with WARNING sheet and safe practice instructions.
It is an endless synthetic sling made from a skein (continuous loop or hank) of polyester yarn covered by a double wall tubular jacket. The roundsling body can also be compared to sling webbing with the tubular jacket face yarns woven without binder yarns; this allows the core yarns to move independently within the jacket.
• Conforms to shape of load to grip securely
• Load bearing yarns protected from UV degradation
• Red striped white core yarns provide added visual warning of sling damage
• Color coding provides positive sling capacity information Saves Money
• Double wall cover for greater sling life
• Soft cover won’t scratch load surface
• Conforms to shape of load for reduced load damage
• Seamless - no sewn edges to rupture prematurely, requiring removal from service
• Color coded capacities for quick identification
• Light weight and pliable for easy rigging and storage
• Independent core yarns choke tightly, but release easily after use
• Easy to carry - high strength to weight ratio for easy transportation All Lift-All slings meet or exceed OSHA and ASME B30.9 standards and regulations. Always protect synthetic slings from being cut by corners and edges. See page 14 Promotes Safety
• Light weight reduces fatigue and strain on riggers
• Synthetic materials won’t cut hands
• Consistent matched lengths for better multiple sling load control
• No loss of strength from abrasion to cover
• Low stretch (about 3% at rated capacity)
Important advice for safe lifting
1. Consult DAHUA SLING for configurations not shown on the sling tag or a relevant load chart.
2. Do not use webbing sling if tag is removed.
3. Inspect sling for damage before each use.
4. Do not use sling if there is any sign of a cut cover, snagging, heat or chemical damage, excessive wear, damagedseams, any other defects or presence of grit, abrasive materials or other deleterious material.
5. Do not tie knots in sling.
6. Protect sling from sharp edges of load.
7. Do not expose sling to temperatures above 90°C.
8. Do not allow abrasive or other damaging grit to penetrate the fibers.
9. Consult Yaletech before immersing a sling in a chemical solution.
10. Keep away from strong alkalis and phonetic compounds.
Nanjing Dahua Speical Belt Knit Co. Ltd is a professional manufacture of Polyester Lifting Slings, ratchet tie downs, webbing tow straps and customized webbing equipments. We constantlyfocus on the requirements of our customers, and ensure that we meet and exceed their expectations. Welcome to our company and look forward to hearing from you.
Contact Person: jack